Paykin, Richland & Falkowski, P.C.
Trust Your Legal Matters To Us
At Paykin, Richland & Falkowski, P.C., you can trust your case to experienced New York attorneys who understand how important any legal issue is to your business, professional and personal life. Our attorneys have years of experience in a host of real property, commercial, consumer and transactional matters, as well as in criminal defense. Alexander Paykin, Daniel H. Richland and Michal Falkowski began this firm to bring quality legal representation to their clients in all of New York State.
Finding the Right Attorney For You
Legal disputes potentially hold serious consequences for your business, personal and professional life. You can’t trust your matters to just anyone. At Paykin, Richland & Falkowski, we will carefully analyze your issues and advise you of the best course of action to take. If you retain our services, we will do our best to achieve your desired outcome, either in or out of court, as quickly and fairly as possible.
Areas of Practice
Our lawyers are experienced in the following areas:
- Real Estate Transactions & Litigation: This includes all phases of contract disputes, nuisance claims, quiet title actions, foreclosure defense and more. Our attorneys have experience representing both buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions. We also represent mortgage lenders and servicers.
- Business Formation & Litigation: We can help you with all aspects of your business operations including formation, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, sale, wind up and dissolution.
- Landlord/Tenant: We represent both landlords and tenants from lease drafting and review to eviction proceedings.
- Bankruptcy: We handle both personal (Chapter 7 & 13) and business (Chapter 7 & 11) bankruptcies.
- Criminal Defense: Our attorneys handle criminal defense work including violations, misdemeanors, felonies and DUI & narcotics possession.
To speak to one of our experienced lawyers about your legal matters, call Paykin, Richland & Falkowski at (212) 561-5599.